These Santa Hat Blini’s are the type of treats kids dream of. Serve them for afternoon tea, or for dessert! Thanks to Marcel’s for letting me use their recipe and images for this.
- 1 packet Marcel’s Fancy Blinis (in your supermarket’s freezer section)
- 300ml cream, whipped (or use whipped cream in a can!)
- 24 strawberries (or roughly three packs)
- Warm blinis as per packet instructions, then allow to cool completely.
- Slice the leaves off each strawberry to create a flat base.
- Using a piping bag, pipe a ring of cream onto blinis.
- Place a strawberry flat side down on top of the cream.
- Add another small dot of cream to the top of the strawberry.
- Serve immediately!