Here are 10 totally random facts about me:
1. I am 173cms – so that’s 5′ 8″ … I’m not short!
2. When I buy sweet things, I usually buy more than one, so I pretend that they’re not for me – I pretend I’m buying for friends, or for my family. But really, they’re ALL FOR ME.
3. I used to be a marching girl (see pic)
4. I wanted 4 kids, but after 1, I said “Uh, maybe one more, and that’s it”
5. I wake at 4am EVERY SINGLE MORNING to get some “ME TIME” before my kids wake up
6. I am in bed, asleep, usually by 9pm each night
7. I struggle with my weight. Big time. I’m currently in the 80’s and not proud of it!
8. I often go for drives in the morning just to make sure my youngest sleeps. I spend a lot of time in the car …
9. I am a BIG BABY when I get sick. Even when I get a cold. I just want my Mum to look after me.
10. I see my parents every day as they live just down the road …
Tell me something random about yourself that I don’t know!