Whether you’re needing to make a full meal, or just something the kids can roll out to cut shapes out of (and bake); this recipe is not only easy to make, it’s also delicious!
- 250 grams gluten free plain flour (I use Edmonds)
- 150 grams butter (cut into 2cm cubes)
- 1 x large egg
- 1 x Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 x teaspoon fine sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl or food processor.
- Blitz / Blend until combined.
- Tip out and bring together into a ball
- Wrap in plastic wrap (cling film) and set aside in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Use as required after this.
- Add all ingredients to Thermomix and mix on 40 sec/speed 5. Tip out and bring together into a ball as per above, and pop in the fridge for an hour.
You can use this pastry for pies, quiches, tarts, or just for the kids to make shapes out of and then you can bake them. Very versatile recipe.