Make to take to a party, or just for a fun snack; this lolly cake recipe is really easy to make. You can also get your kids involved if you like!
- 170g (1 packet) Eskimo lollies
- 250g (1 packet) Malt biscuits
- 120g Butter
- ½ can Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Desiccated coconut
- Break the Eskimos into pieces, by hand.
- Crush the biscuits into a rough crumb – pulse in a food processor or use a rolling pin.
- Melt butter and condensed milk, in a pot, over a gentle heat.
- Mix all ingredients together, form into a log shape then roll in coconut.
- Put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Slice and keep in the fridge until needed.
- You don’t have to roll it into a log – you can press it into a lined tin and set it that way. Cut them into small cubes and serve as a bite sized snack.
- Instead of Eskimos, you can use Fruit Puffs. Bin Inn stores (in NZ) generally have bulk bins of fruit puff sweets.
PIN ME & SHARE THE LOVE