Want to whip up a pizza for the kids (or yourself!) but don’t have the time or energy to wait for yeast to activate?! Look no further!
This took me 7 mins to prepare this, 15 mins to cook, and the kids inhaled it.
- 2 1/2 cups flour (I used white)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add 3/4 cup of water and oil. Stir until it combines.
- If the dough is stiff, add more water.
- The dough should be soft, but not sticky.
- Knead it on a floured surface for about 5 minutes.
- Split in half, roll out each half, and make each pizza using your favourite toppings.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
NOTE: I only used half of the dough, and popped the other in the fridge for the next day (in glad wrap). It was fine this way and turned out just the same.