This Salmon Dip is a perfect addition to any party – it’s simple to whip up, requires no cooking. It’s naturally gluten free, and you can serve it alongside chips, breadsticks, vegetables, or even crackers. The base recipe (all ingredients other than the salmon) is also a great plain dip, and if you wanted you could add Tuna instead of Salmon.
- 2 x sprigs parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 spring onion / shallot (finely chopped)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 70 grams mayo
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 210 grams canned pink salmon
- Finely chop up the parsley and spring onion (or shallot).
- Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Add in the mayo, and cream cheese, and beat together until combined.
- Add in the canned salmon and using a fork, mix to combine
- Serve immediately or put in the fridge to serve later.