Summer is the time for salads, and what better way than to combine my favourite fruit (strawberries) in the salad! This recipe is very basic and you can whip it up in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 bag of baby spinach (washed, dried and stems removed)
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 cup sliced fresh NZ strawberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 balsamic vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste (or use some Man Grind from Pepper & Me)
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients in the order above. In another bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together and when ready to serve the salad, drizzle over the top of the salad.