3 ingredient Nutella cookies?! GET IN MY BELLY!!
Easy to make this gluten free because Nutella is already gluten free (THANK GOODNESS), and you simply substitute the regular flour for GF flour. I use Edmond’s All Purpose Gluten Free Flour.
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) self raising flour
- 1 cup (240g) Nutella
- 1 large egg
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 160 fan forcerd)
- Like a tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, Nutella and egg – mix well until combined
- The mixture may be thick (almost like dough) but that’s ok; it should be moist enough to roll into balls
- Using your hands, or a cookie dough scoop, roll into balls
- Place onto the baking tray, and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon, a fork or even the bottom of a glass
- If the mixture doesn’t form a nice ball and is more moist, don’t worry about flattening it out, just roll it into a ball and leave it on there
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let cool on the tray.
3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies