When you’re eating “Keto”, if you’re used to eating bread, it can be a hard transition. Because as you will find out, bread has a fuck-tonne of carbs in it. I have Coeliac Disease, so I couldn’t eat bread anyway – but I still miss it overall. I came across this Keto Bread recipe online from many different sources and have put my own spin on it to make it work for me.
I was skeptical at first – I actually had a “this better fucking work” moment. But it did; and it was amazing. The Pepper & Me Man Rub takes it to another level!
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour (Almond Meal)
- 1 teaspoon Pepper & Me Man Rub
- 1/4 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- Place all the ingredients into a mug or small microwave safe bowl.
- Using a small whisk, or fork, mix the ingredients together until combined.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Carefully remove, cut and enjoy.
You can eat it as it is, or you can toast it – which is what I’ve done. I then use it as the top and bottom of a burger. Or just eat it as toast!