As you guys know, I have a large amount of lunch boxes that I’ve reviewed here on Happy Mum Happy Child. Currently in my lounge, I have a corner full of lunch boxes. Some to review, some to give away.
HOWEVER, the amazing Lunchbox Queen has given me the opportunity to give away TWO Bento Five Lunch Boxes, so I thought I’d write up a quick piece about the lunch box and include links on where you can buy:
It contains five deep compartments, that seal individually and are leakproof.
- Easy clean lunchbox with a child friendly latch
- Made from durable BPA free products.
- Store wet foods next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling.
- Leakproof for thicker foods such as yoghurt, hummus, and dips. Not suitable for watery liquids like juice or soup!
- Extra depth means it will hold whole small fruit such as kiwifruit, mandarins, plums
- Dishwasher safe (top rack), although hand-washing is best to preserve the silicone seals and guard against warping
- No removable parts so there’s nothing to get lost!
- Compact yet holds a deceptively large amount of food to help fuel growing bodies.
- Recommended for: Children from 1 to 7/8 yrs.
Capacity – 980ml
Dimensions – 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
Four different designs – Black Cross, Pineapple, Superhero and Unicorn.
The Unicorn is currently SOLD OUT but you can Pre Order now for delivery in early July.