This Berry Sauce is great over Ice Cream, Pancakes, Scones or any sweet treat really.
2 cups of frozen berries
1/3 cup sugar
1. Heat, over low, the frozen fruit and sugar in a small saucepan
2 Stir occasionally until the berries have softened (about 5 minutes)
3. Once the berries are thawed, increase the heat to medium
4. Using a fork, or potato masher, mash the berries
5. Stir constantly for 2 mins, while the berry liquid simmers
6. Remove from heat and allow to cool before pouring over ice cream. Or let it cool completely and store in the fridge for later use.