Summer demands a good coleslaw recipe, and I discovered one when using my Thermomix. This recipe has been modified slightly to suit my family, and you can modify it too to suit your needs.
Perfect as a side dish, or to add to your burger, this coleslaw is extremely versatile and perfect for the family BBQ.
This recipe serves 4.
- 1/4 cabbage (red or green), thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely diced (or thin strips depending on how you like it)
- 1 large carrot, finely diced (or thin strips depending on how you like it)
- 1 green apple, finely diced (or thin strips depending on how you like it)
- 3 Tablespoons Best Foods Mayo
- 3 Tablespoons Seasoned Rice Vinegar (optional but adds a nice tang to it)
- Combine the sliced cabbage, and diced fruit / veggies together into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the Best Foods Mayo and Seasoned Rice Vinegar and then add the dressing to the coleslaw and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with your favourite meal or pair with a hearty burger …