Fairy bread is the stuff memories are made of. Parties, snacks, midnight cravings – all places you can find fairy bread. Here’s the official way to make it:
- The cheapest, softest, most nutrition-less loaf of white bread you can find
- Generic brand of butter
- 100s and 1000s
- Lather the butter thickly onto the slices of bread. All the way to the edge – you want those 100s and 1000s to stick properly.
- Sprinkle the 100s and 1000s generously onto the buttered bread, making sure there are no gaps. Press down with a knife if needed to stick.
- Cut into triangles (optional: cut the crusts off).
- Eat fairy bread until you feel sick.
PIN ME AND SHARE THE LOVE: