We have a lot of Kale growing in our garden – so much that we didn’t know what to do. So my husband decided to investigate and we trialled Kale Chips one night.
1 Packet of Kale (or a bunch from your garden)
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Remove the Kale stalks – simply pull the Kale off. During this process the Kale will break into smaller pieces.
- Wash the Kale and THOROUGHLY dry it. It won’t cook properly otherwise.
- Lay the Kale on a baking tray and sprinkle olive oil and sea salt over it.
- Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes (or until crispy)
- Remove, cool and enjoy 😍
For something different, try sprinkling parmesan cheese over the top before cooking!
Our kids LOVED this 😀