MOTHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS – NEW ZEALAND EDITION
Image courtesy of Custom Keepsakes
These Mother’s Day gift ideas are all from New Zealand businesses and are NOT flowers. Each year I get flowers, and am BEYOND grateful. But this year I got thinking – what if I was getting flowers because hubby didn’t know what else to get?
So anyway, I sat down and did a bit of research into some different products that Mums might like to receive for Mother’s Day.
Guys … Mother’s Day is Sunday 8th May. So start planning now!
These are in no particular order:
- Custom Keepsakes – personalised fine silver keepsake jewellery and gifts
- Gypsysoul Dreams – handmade dreamcatchers
- Love’s Creations – from beaded necklaces to charms for your keyrings or zippers. Love’s Creations has many things suitable for a Mother’s Day gift.
- Love and Rascals – a boutique styling company and interior store. Amazing Marble Trays!
- Inscribe Design – unique home wares, gifts, jewellery and custom designs made out of wood veneers!
- Aroma Mosa – diffuser necklaces and bracelets
- Little Black Fox – sling carriers
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – silicone jewellery, and lots of Mum essentials!
- Planet Nails – nail gift sets
- Design by Morris & Co – personalised wall art blocks, canvases, prints and more!
- Into the Moon – hand made Soy Wax candles in both New and vintage glassware
- MOX – tassel necklaces perfect for Mum
- Lulu & Cat – unique handmade decor and lovely Vintage/Retro finds!
- Celestial Silver – beautiful necklaces
- Moxie Mama – hair roses, bead necklaces and Benefit brow kits
- Just Sew – unique, stylish, quality decor for your home – made in NZ
- Gypsysoul Dreams – hand made dreamcatchers
- KJ Designs – hand-stamped jewellery
- Maddie & George – infinity scarves
- Vinyl Home – marble vinyl, gift cards and more!
- R J Jewellery – hand-stamped and birthstone jewellery
- Soooo Me – Mother’s Day mugs
- Vidabela – flower crowns
- Emma Baker – photographer
- Portraits by Chrysi – painted portraits
- Outie NZ – adult colouring books
- Clever Poppy – DIY handpainted cups
- The Concrete Chick – concrete hearts
- Love on Paper – personalised poems by an amazing Mum of 5
- Breastmates – everything you could possibly want when it comes to breastfeeding!
So there you go! An extremely varied and comprehensive list of gift ideas OTHER than flowers to give this Mother’s Day. All of the above businesses are in New Zealand, so get in quick as Mother’s Day isn’t far away!
If you have a product or business that would be perfect for a Mother’s Day gift, let me know in the comments below!
Do you want anything in particular for Mother’s Day? A gift? Breakfast in bed? LET ME KNOW!