My Weight Loss: Week 2
My second week I really got into it. I was exercising, really focussing on eating well and I didn’t drink a drop of wine ALL WEEK!!! Here’s what I did:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday walked for at least 30 minutes each day
- Continued doing the 16:8 fast (fast for 16 hours, eat for 8)
- No wine from Sunday to Thursday
- I drank wine on Friday, Sat and Sun
- Ate as well as I could when I was allowed
- Drank a lot of water
I feel like I worked my ass off this week, so when you see my results below you’ll understand why I was slightly disappointed to see them.
I’m walking more, drinking more water, eating way better – and I’m sleeping SO WELL.
When I drank on the weekend, my sleep deteriorated; I didn’t sleep as well when I was drinking. Fascinating – but totally makes sense.
Here are my results after the second week:
So overall I’m slightly down on weight, but the rest is so totally average in my opinion.
Phil (husband) said “make sure you don’t stop doing what you’re doing because it’s only been two weeks”, and he’s right.
I shouldn’t get disillusioned, but some part of me is, ya know?