I’m all about making yummy delicious food whilst putting in minimum effort. So here’s a really basic Puff Pastry Jam Tart recipe in which you only need two ingredients. WINNING!
- 2 x Puff Pastry Sheets
- Jam (I used Black Doris Plum, but you can use any type)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the sheets into even squares, and then score a smaller square in the middle.
- In that smaller square, add a teaspoon of jam (or however much you need)
- Transfer the pre-cooked jam tarts onto a tray that is lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes (or until golden brown and risen).