This recipe I made using my Thermomix (it’s called the 5-Second Rainbow Salad) and I have converted the ounces to grams, and have changed a few things as I didn’t have the exact ingredients my pantry:
- 200 grams carrots (diced)
- 200 grams broccoli (cut up into small pieces)
- 200 grams red capsicum (diced)
- 150 grams green apple (cored and diced)
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 30 grams olive oil
- 15 grams lemon (or lime) juice
- 1 teaspoon clover honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dice / cut up all vegetables / fruit as per above. If you want you can use a food processor to blitz it all together.
- Add the diced vegetables / fruit into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Serve fresh or cover and put in the fridge to serve later.