These products ACTUALLY exist. Some can even be bought here in New Zealand. There are a lot that are ridiculous, but a few that are just genius: placemats that stick to the table, self-heating baby bottles. Here is the future of parenting …
1. This stroller that pushes itself
3. This carseat that emits a series of tones upon arriving at your destination so you never forget your baby is in the back
The Evenflo Advanced Embrace DLX with SensorSafe carseat can be ordered here for $149. Please note you cannot buy this from America if you live in New Zealand. You can only purchase car seats approved to be sold in the New Zealand market.
4. This smart piggy bank that lets you send your kids their allowance digitally
8. This stroller that turns into a bike (or bike that turns into a stroller, depending how you look at it)
Learn more about the Taga bike.
10. This device that tracks the number of words your baby hears and says each day
Research shows that the number of words a child hears before age four is the single biggest predictor of their future success. The Starling tracks how many words your kid is exposed to, then suggests ways to expose them to more. Pre-order one herefor $169.
15. This crock-pot you can control from any location using your smart phone
Start dinner long before you leave work. Order one here for $123.99.
16. This baby bottle that self-warms to body temperature
Paul & Stella Self Heating Baby Bottles work without the use of electricity. Order one here.
17. This sculpture of your unborn baby made out of a 3D ultrasound
18. This doll that mimics a parents’ breathing and heartbeat to help relax and put your baby to sleep
The Lulla Doll is designed in Iceland by parents who were desperate for sleep.
You can get yours here from Sleepytot.