THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR KITCHEN BETTER
My favourites include:
- The spaghetti canister: allows you to get the correct portion of spaghetti without going over the top. And we ALL go over the top with spaghetti
- The drying rack: sits over the sink and allows you to dry your fruit and veggies after you’ve washed them. No more paper towels!
- The Coffee Spoon: also doubles as a clip to hold the bag shut. YES YES YES.
- Magazine holders for vegetables: actually a brilliant idea to store your potatoes and onions!
Then there were the ones that I thought were a bit silly:
- Magnetic spice tins: these go on the outside of your fridge and in my opinion, are a disaster waiting to happen. Especially in our house!
- Tissue box: using a tissue box to store your plastic bags. I’d need a thousand tissue boxes to store the amount we have.
- Baking soda container: most of our containers are air tight. And not sure about the sprinkles stuff haha …
- A few sets of hooks: to hang your kitchen utensils. A FEW?! I’d need a million. HA!
What about you? What did you think of this list?