Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, especially on the weekend, I feel like pancakes. OR the kids ask for pancakes, but I am lazy and don’t want to spend ages making them. SO I discovered this super easy 3 ingredient pancake recipe.
You can cook it in a frying pan, in a sandwich press (yep!) or even bake in the oven as a cake type thing and then cut it up.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Egg
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp sugar
WHAT TO DO
- Add all ingredients into a bowl
- Mix to combine
- If you want you can let the mixture rest in the fridge, or you can cook straight away.
- Cook them in a pan OR you can cook them in a sandwich press – which is how I cook them. The heat is always perfect and I don’t need any oil or butter to cook it in.
- Put the mixture into a lined round baking tin, and bake in the oven (180 degrees) for 15 minutes. Produces a cake, which you can then slice up and eat.
- You can use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes in the pancakes
Serve with your favourite toppings and lots of fruit…OM NOM NOM