Giveaway below of a $200 Prezzy Card to help you with all of your back to school needs!
Whether you need to buy something for yourself, or your family; there is nothing worse than buying an item online, getting it home and finding out you could have bought it cheaper from somewhere else, or that it doesn’t live up to it’s expectations.
Buyers remorse is the WORST especially when it comes to the money spent.
When you’re buying something worth a bit of money, such as a laptop, a coffee machine, or even your kids’ school supplies; it’s important to not jump into it as quickly as we want to.
So it’s time for us to get smarter about the way we shop online and I’ve got some tips to help you out.
1. BREATHE … I know it’s exciting when you decide to purchase an item, but when you run off to a website and quickly buy, you run the risk of spending more money you need on an item you might not need. So just breathe and remember to take your time.
2. FOCUS … what exactly do you want? Is it a coffee machine? A computer? A toaster? Or maybe Lego? Which brand are you looking for? What do you want it to do? You really need to make sure you know what exactly it is you want first before you go researching.
3. RESEARCH … research the brand and the product. Figure out what model of the product you want – COMPARE models and brands to make sure you get EXACTLY what you are after.
4. REVIEWS … you need to Google reviews of the product. Make sure the product you want has reviews that support your decision to buy; if they have too many negative reviews, then rethink your purchase.
5. PRICESPY … utilise the amazing website and app to find the BEST price available. No point in spending time making sure your purchase is right, only to find that you could have saved money by looking into it a little more.
PriceSpy has been around for a long time and they’re dedicated to helping you find the right price. As quickly mentioned above, not only do they have a website, but they also have an app that you can download (via the App Store or Google Play). Meaning you can find the best price while you’re out and about shopping. Check out my video below:
This post is of course sponsored by PriceSpy; a website I’ve personally used many times to ensure I’ve got the BEST price when purchasing anything. You can access PriceSpy from your computer OR through an app on your phone! The app itself is actually super easy to navigate through, and you can order without leaving the app! GENIUS!
Download the app here:
$200 Prezzy Card
Remember to head back to Happy Mum Happy Child on Facebook and like / comment / tag and share on THIS POST.
All comments count as extra entries. Open to NZ residents only.