This is your stock standard, basic as, cheesecake. You can choose to keep it plain, or add any ingredients to change the flavour. No baking required!
TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE: simply use gluten free biscuits in the base
- 250g SuperWine biscuits (or any biscuit of your choice)
- 120g melted Butter
- 250mls whipped cream
- 50g icing sugar
- 250g tub of cream cheese, softened
- Half a lemon (juiced)
You can add pretty much anything to your cheesecake filling – jam, chocolate, lemon curd, berries, lollies. You can also add anything as a topping too. Just don’t go overboard with it ok?
- Crush the biscuits until they’re fine – either with a rolling pin or using a food processor
- Combine the crushed biscuits and the melted butter, and press into your prepared springform tin.
- Whip your cream and icing sugar together, and place in fridge.
- Whip your cream cheese in a separate bowl, and then add in the whipped cream, and lemon juice and any additional ingredients.
- Tip onto the top of your biscuit base, and using the back of a spoon (or a spatula), smooth out.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Once completely chilled, remove the cheesecake from the springform tin
I’ve also made the following cheesecakes:
- Jelly Tip Cheesecake
- Jaffa Lumps Cheesecake Brownie
- No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake
PIN ME TO SHARE THE LOVE: